Tuesday, February 9, 2010

SNOW DAY!!


So I finally got my first snow day of the year today. I have really been wanting one as it is the last year that Ohio schools will have their five free days to miss and not have to make up. Zane and I had some fun outside, though he spent all of his time on the sidewalk and porch. The snow was too deep for him! :) I also tried to give him a sled ride which went all wrong. The snow was so deep that he ended up practically vertical and was having no fun! :) Here are some pics of our time outside.

In this picture, I just loved the snow on the toes of his boots.




Walking in a winter wonderland....I love the scenery at our house.




It doesn't look like a lot of snow on the side walk, but he had a hard time muddling through it!




He was trying to look at me. Tyson had a good time too! What fun times.

1 comment:

The Saunders Family said...

yippee for snow days...maybe you had one today too??